About Mount Royal University
ESL Programs & Courses Studying at VAANT, Education Center:
Your education, your choice!
At Mount Royal we recognize Global International exchange that people are individuals. One size does not fit all. That is why we offer a variety of programs so you can discover the one that suits you best:
ESL Mount Royal University:
- The program’s focus is to ensure students can have the opportunity to enrich their education and expand their understanding of the world.
- Each year, the Languages Institute welcomes hundreds of students from all over the world for English Language Programs. We help you improve your language skills for work, travel, personal development or academic study and offer full-time, part-time and customized programs designed to meet your particular goals. Our English Language program has an international reputation for excellence and we guarantee consistently high standards in our curriculum, materials, personnel, and facilities
We help you improve your language skills for academic study, work, travel or personal development. We offer a complete range of English Language courses designed to meet your particular goals. Our classes are culturally diverse and our highly qualified instructors provide individual attention to your needs.
• K12 English elementary Middle School and High School
• Public schools Target English support
• ESL TOEFL for Adults,children elementary,middle school and high school
• IELTS for Nurses,Students,and the general public.
• ESL for Business
• CSHP (Communication skills for Health Professionals)
• ESL International exchange
Browse through more information in the three PDF presentations below:iCademy-ME-IELTS-and-TOEFL
Drama & Speech:
- Our syllabuses provide a structured framework designed to encourage the progressive development of integrated performance and communication skills over time. And our solo and pair graded exams and diplomas are fully accredited in the UK and recognized internationally in many other countries.
- Exams can be taken by individuals, pairs or groups. Study strands include Speech and Drama, Individual Acting Skills, Group Performance, Shakespeare, Choral Speaking, Communication Skills, Musical Theatre and Performance Arts.
- Candidates enjoy an entirely free choice of repertoire in all examinations, and we actively encourage you to explore the literature and drama of your own culture.
“Drama activities help builds children’s communication Skills.”
Primary school Teacher
ESL K12 at VAANT Education Centre:
The historically marginalized but fastest growing sector of school-aged children—those who come from non-English-speaking backgrounds—are brought closer to the educational mainstream by national standards that set high expectations for these students’ command of English and for their overall academic achievement.
TESOL’s PreK–12 English Language Proficiency Standards, published in 2006, represent a starting point for developing effective and equitable education for ESOL students. These standards were developed to complement the discipline-specific standards created by other professional associations and groups.
The ESL standards were developed through a collaborative process involving hundreds of ESL teachers, researchers, administrators, and language specialists, the standards will provide national coherence for students and the educators who serve them.
The K12 ESL program provides students with language skills for learning, and instills the fundamentals for an eventual TOEFL to study abroad. The course employs our interactive blended learning curriculum, allowing students to progress at their own pace and develop better comprehension.
ACE TESOL Certificate program