• Vandalism will result in the cancellation of privileges. Vandalism is defined as any malicious attempt to harm or destroy the data of another user, agency, or Academy. This includes, but is not limited to, the uploading or creation of computer viruses.
• In the event of a virtual field trip, all users will conduct themselves in accordance with the Policy or agreement applicable to the field trip.
Academic Integrity Contract
1. I will do my own work.
2. I will not copy another person’s work, in whole or in part, and turn it in as my own.
3. I will not consult unauthorized material or information during tests unless my teacher gives me permission.
4. I will not plagiarize.
5. I will not copy text, graphics, mathematics solutions, artistic layouts or presentations, or any ideas in any form from another source without proper citation.
6. I will not communicate exam information or answers during or following an exam.
7. I will not provide unwarranted access to materials or information so that credit may be wrongly claimed by others.
8. I will not turn in an original paper or project more than once for different classes or assignments.
9. I will not, in lab situations, falsify or fabricate data or observations, including computer output.